We all struggle. Sometimes we see our friends struggling and don't know what to do. Seize the Awkward is a great website to learn some tips and tricks to talking to someone who is struggling. Check out their website and the videos I have linked below. Your counselors are here for you and are always free to listen.
Tuesday, November 1, 2022
Ram Preview day is Saturday November 12th.
This event is great for families who can’t make it to campus during the week. Students will:
- Take a campus tour, see the residence halls, and eat lunch at The Caf.
- Visit with professors and staff at our academic and student services fair.
- Learn about all of the ways to get involved on-campus including student organizations, intramural sports, and more.
Thursday, October 27, 2022
ATFCU Scholarship Season Starts Now!
- An account in their own name at ATFCU. The account will need to be established on or before November 14, 2022
- Planned high school graduation in the spring of 2023
- Intent to be a full-time student during the 2023-2024 academic year
- Not related to an ATFCU employee, Board Member or Supervisory Committee Member
Monday, October 24, 2022
Scholarship Applications for the Big Country Manufacturing Alliance (BCMA) Scholarships are now available. This scholarship is for students interested in manufacturing careers. Each scholarship is $1,000. If you have questions you may email email@example.com. Applications are due December 15, 2022. Scholarship application can be found at the link below.
Wednesday, September 7, 2022
This year marks H-E-B's 5th year supporting the UIL Scholarship Program for Community Service Excellence. Nominees must have the following submitted to https://www.sportsinaction.
com/scholarship/ by no later than Feb. 3, 2023:
- Minimum 3.3 GPA
- Number of Community Service Hours completed in the last 12 months
- Community Service Verification Letters to document the number of hours submitted
- A Letter of Recommendation
- A Short Essay (500 words or less) on the topic: “What does Community mean to you?”
There will be 15 total winners – 5 each in music, academics and athletics – and each will be awarded $2,000 from H-E-B. An announcement of the winners will be made at the 2023 UIL Basketball State Champions in March.
Friday, September 2, 2022
Wednesday, August 31, 2022
The FAFSA Application will open October 1st, 2022. Parents and students can go ahead and create an FSA ID to prepare to complete the FAFS. Please see the following graphics and videos for more information. As always, please reach out if you have any questions.
Tuesday, August 30, 2022
Tuesday, August 23, 2022
We are so glad to have you back on campus! The school year is in full swing and we are excited to see what this year brings. If you ever need assistance please put in a counselor pass using the form in your class link. To get the year started we wanted to provide some Stress Management Techniques to implement in your day. Try these out and let us know which one you love!
Thursday, August 11, 2022
The Lindsey Horton Memorial Scholarship Fund is extending scholarships to Texas rural residents seeking a degree in the medical field.
Deadline: September 5th, 2022
Eligibility: Rural Texas residents attending a technical school, college or university in Texas and who are pursuing a degree in the medical field.
Award Amount: Two $5,000 scholarships to be awarded
Please check your google classroom, email or come by the counselors office for a copy of the application.
Monday, April 4, 2022
Friday, March 11, 2022
Cisco College is hosting a CTE open house March 28th. If you are interested in any of the following career click here to check out the flyer!
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY, CHILD DEVELOPMENT & EARLY CHILDHOOD,
CRIMINAL JUSTICE, FIREFIGHTER ACADEMY, HVAC, INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY
MANAGEMEN, |REAL ESTATE,WELDING, NURSING, RESPIRATORY THERAPY,
MEDICAL ASSISTING, PHARMACY TECHNOLOGY, SURGICAL TECHNOLOGY, ANDMORE!